I wanna self destruct

voilence is now my way of life
my body is always on the edge of a knife.
the desire to self destruct continues....
to break every bone,to rupture all sinews.
i wanna pick up a hammer&break my cranium
to set my brain free from that torturrous sanitarium.
i wanna pull my eyes out of their sockets
after squeezing tightly,i'll put them in my pockets.
i wanna cut my tongue into pieces
to pull it out of the body,eaten by diseases.
i wanna pick up a nail and rip my eardrums apart
i dont wanna live anymore,i just wanna fall apart.
i'll break the rib cage to take out that heart
that has sufferred a lot,that has seen emotions depart.
i'll kill myself,i'll set my body aflame.
living in this world of decivers is indeed a shame.
i'm devastated and frustrated
i just wanna be cremated.
i wont let anything obstruct
i just wanna self-destruct!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i wud jst wanna ask Y